- 0 SEK
Lägg till en bevakning så meddelar vi dig så snart varan är i lager igen.
73-Series master cylinders are designed for applications that require large fluid capacity in a leak-proof integral reservoir. These cylinders are also unique in that they may be temporarily inverted without loss of fluid. Fluid chamber is completely sealed from the outside environment while still allowing fluid level changes. Available in the most popular bore sizes, these cylinders are an affordable solution for the budget racer.
- Reliable seal/piston design.
- High pressure die-cast aluminum body provides a machined-look finish.
- 1.1" of stroke provides the fluid displacement needed for a wide variety of applications.
- Integral 10 oz reservoir provides plentiful fluid capacity.
- Internal baffle within reservoir keeps port covered with fluid if reservoir fluid level runs low.
- Bellow forms a non-vented seal and keep elements away from brake fluid.
- Lid designed for easy removal. Features a " bail wire" , produced from high-tensile spring steel, designed to provide consistent clamp force, for a leak proof seal.
- Industry standard 2.25" (center-to-center) front flange mount.
- 1/8" NPT outlet port, shrouded underneath reservoir to minimize the chance of fitting damage.
- Weighs 1.40 lbs (varies by bore size)