- 0 SEK
Lägg till en bevakning så meddelar vi dig så snart varan är i lager igen.
Tilton is proud to release their new range of 79-Series master cylinders. 79-Series master cylinders are specifically designed for use with motorsport ABS systems. Unlike traditional master cylinders, 79-Series master cylinders do not utilize a conventional cut-off port, and instead, feature a new port strategy with a mechanically opened cut-off/compensation path. Elimination of the cutoff port greatly reduces the chance of seal damage caused by high pressure pulsations from the ABS system.
- New compensation port strategy designed for use with ABS systems
- No port or orifice for seals to cross over and get damaged
- Directly interchangeable with Tilton 77‐Series and 78‐Series master cylinders
- Billet aluminum body with proprietary low‐friction coatings minimize wear and provides smooth operation
- Rear spherical bearing mount and one‐piece piston/pushrod eliminates side thrust into the master cylinder bore, providing consistent and repeatable braking
- Hand‐built, blueprinted and function tested
- Serialized and recorded into Tilton build database
- AN3 outlet port
- Male AN4 o‐ring seal inlet swivel fitting (sold separately, P/N 79‐523)
- Fits Tilton 800-Series and 900-Series pedal assemblies
Note: Flexible lines must be used for inlet and outlet port plumbing.